February 11, 2010

1st shoot of JUSTPROUD, new site & ambassadors

The week after next (starting Feb21st) we will have our first shoot of the first JUSTPROUD collection with our first Face. With Bonnie winning our last contest, we completed our team for the first shoot. Vanessa, our 1st Face, Daniel, our 1st Designer & Bonnie, our 1st photographer; we will make some amazing work, with a lot of first in these paragraph :-)


We are busy with preparing the shoot; the winners are invited to Holland where we will have 2 camera teams ready to capture these moments for you. Besides the winners we tried to get the runners up involved as well; with the photographers that was impossible because of meeting deadlines (we are also creating our new site :-), the designers we asked to design a “founding member Tshirt” – the winner of this will be displayed early March on the site; & with the models we ask the 3 runners up to participate in the shoot as well; 2 models finally couldn’t participate because they couldn’t or didn’t provide us with the information we needed.

In general it took us more time & effort to arrange everything with these contests then we originally planned for, but the result will be great!
New site
On the new site we had some setbacks in performance & timing, which we almost cleared by now. We have to say that it will be a cool site & everybody will be rewarded for waiting a little longer then intended. Early March we expect to go live with the Beta-version.

Ambassadors
Please find here an update on new Ambassadors; if you want to represent a region, please contact us.


Yummii Ong-Ly, Sydney – Australia
I am an Entrepreneur and I also have my own self-label [Yummii] which I am really passionate about. The label is my creative outlet and it's the inspiration on why I wanted to be an ambassador for JUSTPROUD.
I believe in ventures that inspire and empower others in doing what they love - I see JUSTPROUD as that. Being an ambassador for JUSTPROUD will enable me to contribute to other people's dreams coming to fruition....and that would be absolutely fulfilling!




Aysha Gerald, Chicago IL - USA
My name is Aysha. I am 20 years old, and live in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. I love the fashion world, and hope to be an inspiration to people one day. I have done some modeling, as well as acting, and I am hoping to get back into that very soon! I am in the process of getting my license for Wedding Planning, and after that, I hope to start my own business, as well as design wedding dresses! Along with fashion, I am also interested in photography. It has been a hobby of mine for a while, so I will see where that takes me as well!



Luciana Leal, São Paulo - Brazil
I'm 32 years old and working at the fashion field only 2. I graduated last year in the course of Fashion Marketing and only after my course finish that i finally found myself at the field. Currently working as Style Assistant at a clothes factory. I'm responsible for the purchasing of tissues department, contacting the customers and recently started at the designing process and including designing my first models.
I'm starting at the career, but I'm very dedicated to what I do, especially when I love my job. I love the career I've chose and I hope to do a good job for JUSTPROUD.



Laura Welch, Orlando, FL - USA
I'm a 23 yr old aspiring artist who developed a love for fashion and music at an early age. I enjoy designing pieces inspired by various musical instruments and songs, and also enjoy staying fit, writing, and helping to inform others about human trafficking. I am also very much involved in cross-stitching, acting, baking, and listening to music from lesser known artists in the singer/songwriter genres.


1 comment: