March 21, 2010

Our people in Prague, Canada & Singapore

Please find here an update on new Ambassadors; if you want to represent a region, please contact us.


Marketa Peprna – Prague - Czech republic
My name is Marketa, I live my whole life in the center of Prague, the place full of history and beauty. I like creativity, art, to get know new things and new people, to travel....all this just mentioned leads to another favorite hobby of mine "Fashion". My big obsession is jewelry. In my job area, I often receive invitations and I attend events like exhibition openings, theater and film premiere. I got to know this project by coincidence via my friend and i want to take a chance to participate, help and discover something new!

Michael Carty - Nova Scotia - Canada
I'm the type that thrives on creativity in all its diversity. Photography has been my passion for years and I have trained my eye to see what works in a shoot, from the most dominant subjects to the more subtle elements. I have done many shoots and for me, fashion is more than just clothing, it is an expression and an artform that everyone can appreciate. I would want to convey emotion in all of my fashion endeavours. I am very happy to be working with JUSTPROUD, who encourages free thought and creative expression in all of its members. Visit my website for my work: http://michaelcarty.photography.com/


Herbert Julian – Singapore
Hi! My name is Herbert Julian and I'm located in Singapore. Born in Hong Kong, and raised in Singapore when i was young. I believe in happiness, and helping people is something that leads me and others to it. In Singapore, I have been helping a lot of new blood of Photographers-wanna-be and Model-wanna-be. Everyone still learning and knowledge is never end. I have been fallen in Love with Fashions since young. Observe, Learn, and Create is always my way of life. I learned different fashions from different countries. And fashion always enlightens me. And now JUSTPROUD had given me the opportunity to be PROUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment