January 10, 2010

New site-release; designers, photographers & Ambassadors

DESIGN new site-release
Over the next weeks we will inform you (as promised) about the next site-release. We are working hard to realize this; we expect to launch the next release in February. Please find here the new design of JUSTPROUD.COM.


Obvious the photo’s and copy are still examples. You will find a distinction between the shop area (at the left, where people can buy the fashion items) and the community part (at the right, where members co-create the fashion items). The next weeks we will show you some other screen as well.

DESIGNERS contest
Early this week (hopefully Tuesday) we will announce the winner of our designers contest!

PHOTOGRAPHERS contest
Our current photographers contest is going well; already 162 contestants entered! Obvious we are very happy with this; we thank all entries and good luck!

Ambassadors
Please find here some new Ambassadors:



Tess - Edinburgh, Scotland
I have worked as a model and fashion designer for over 6 years. I am dedicated to my fashion work and I’m about to launch a new label called Cherry Trash. I try to get involved with every fashion project I am aware of and just love coming up with new designs! I have two young boys whom I also like to make clothing for. They are gorgeous!


Rykki - Pittsburgh, PA - USA
I am a 25 year old fashion student from Pittsburgh, PA. I have also been a licensed Cosmetologist for 6 years. I absolutely love fashion and anything that has to do with hair and makeup as well. I have an addiction to shoes and handbags. One of my favorite designers is Betsey Johnson. I hope to get a career in fashion and runway or design




Jeyinti – Almere- Holland
Fashion has always been my passion and still is. After finishing high school in 2003 I attended the HES Amsterdam School of Economics and Business where I majored in International Business & Languages. My Marketing and PR internship at the headquarter of the jewelry brand OTAZU in Amsterdam has broadened my interest in marketing communications, public relations and advertising. I love everything about fashion. I strongly believe in the JUSTPROUD concept and brand and hopefully it will open doors for people like myself who are passionate about fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment